The following vulnerabilities are fixed with an upgrade: - https://snyk.io/vuln/SNYK-JS-XML2JS-5414874 - https://snyk.io/vuln/SNYK-JS-YARGSPARSER-560381 - https://snyk.io/vuln/npm:jasmine-core:20180216 Co-authored-by: snyk-bot <email@example.com>
|2 weeks ago|
|.github||3 months ago|
|assets||10 months ago|
|src||2 weeks ago|
|tests||2 months ago|
|.gitattributes||6 years ago|
|.gitignore||7 months ago|
|.mergify.yml||1 year ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||2 months ago|
|CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||8 years ago|
|README.md||3 months ago|
|crowdin.yml||2 years ago|
|makefile||2 years ago|
|version.json||2 months ago|
Ombi is your friendly media request tool, automatically syncs with your media servers! Don't worry, it's grandma friendly, and more importantly; has wife approval certification 😂
Feature requests are handled on Feature Upvote.
Search the existing requests to see if your suggestion has already been submitted. (If a similar request exists, please vote, or add additional comments to the request)
Here are some of the features Ombi has:
- Lets users request Movies, Music, and TV Shows (whether it being the entire series, an entire season, or even single episodes.)
- Easily manage your requests
- Allows you to set specific users to automatically have requests approved and added to the relevant service (Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr/Couchpotato etc)
- User management system (supports plex.tv, Emby and local accounts)
- A landing page that will give you the availability of your Plex/Emby server and also add custom notification text to inform your users of downtime.
- Allows your users to get custom notifications!
- Secure authentication using best practises
- Will show if the request is already on plex or even if it's already monitored.
- Automatically updates the status of requests when they are available on Plex/Emby
- Slick, responsive and mobile friendly UI
If you feel like donating you can donate with the below buttons!