||2 days ago|
|.github||2 months ago|
|Logo||3 years ago|
|distribution||3 months ago|
|frontend||1 week ago|
|schemas||7 years ago|
|src||2 days ago|
|.editorconfig||4 months ago|
|.gitattributes||3 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|.yarnrc||6 years ago|
|CLA.md||7 years ago|
|CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md||1 year ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||2 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||6 years ago|
|README.md||3 months ago|
|SECURITY.md||1 year ago|
|azure-pipelines.yml||2 days ago|
|build.sh||3 months ago|
|docs.sh||7 months ago|
|package.json||4 days ago|
|test.sh||3 years ago|
|tsconfig.json||6 months ago|
|yarn.lock||4 days ago|
Lidarr is a music collection manager for Usenet and BitTorrent users. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new tracks from your favorite artists and will grab, sort and rename them. It can also be configured to automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available.
Major Features Include:
- Support for major platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Automatically detects new tracks.
- Can scan your existing library and download any missing tracks.
- Can watch for better quality of the tracks you already have and do an automatic upgrade.
- Automatic failed download handling will try another release if one fails
- Manual search so you can pick any release or to see why a release was not downloaded automatically
- Fully configurable track renaming
- Full integration with SABnzbd and NZBGet
- Full integration with Kodi, Plex (notification, library update, metadata)
- Full support for specials and multi-album releases
- And a beautiful UI
Note: GitHub Issues are for Bugs and Feature Requests Only
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. Contribute.
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏 Become a backer
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. Become a sponsor
Thank you to JetBrains for providing us with free licenses to their great tools.
This project is also supported by DigitalOcean
- GNU GPL v3
- Copyright 2010-2021